Saturday, September 13, 2008

Telling Mom and Dad the News

Attached is the video Mike took when we told Mom and Dad Perrin that they would be grandparents. It is classic Mom and she is SO cute, although I don't think she will be too excited that I am sharing the video of her. We drove out to St. Louis to visit them before they went to Egypt for 3 weeks and it happened to coincide with their anniversary. When we got there, we gave them their anniversary gift which was a grandparent's journal and it had a note written inside about how excited we were to extend the legacy of the family to the next generation, etc. Mom read the note and didn't get it right away, but it is precious when she does. I hope you enjoy it...you may need to turn your speakers down...it gets a little loud!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I laughed until I cried! Sweet Ruthie!

K & S Dalbey said...

OH MY GOSH - I laughed AND cried at the same time! So sweet and we are so excited to meet sweet Emma and have you meet Preston!