Saturday, October 4, 2008
New Pictures to Enjoy
Here are some new pictures of Emma that I have taken this week. It has been a challenge to find time to capture her precious moments, but here are just a few. Nursing is going better but still a great challenge. I am about over the Mastitis and Emma is doing very well. She is sleeping 4-5 hours at a time throughout the night but she doesn't sleep during the daytime hours. We are just thankful for her sleep time at night. I am adjusting to the concept that she is my full time job. I had two days alone last week and felt like I accomplished nothing but holding her and feeding her and then I had this epiphany that SHE IS MY JOB. That is exactly what I am supposed to be doing and the cleaning, laundry, and shower can wait. We miss Grammy and Poppa terribly but are glad that they can be with Sam right now. Well, my job is calling! We will work on keeping up with pictures and updates now that we are beginning to adjust.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love these pictures. Glad to hear that things are getting better...
-Dan
Oh my goodness, I love these pics of Emma. I can't wait to get my hands on her again!
Post a Comment