We had so much fun celebrating Christmas with Emma today. Even though she is just 3 months old, we enjoyed the excitement of gifts and the promise and hope that Christmas brings to us. I have included two Picassa albums. The first is of Emma opening presents at home in the morning and the second is of Emma at Nana and Papaw's house with Sarhea. Mike also did a photo shoot of Emma there...which means there are a zillion pictures but you can skip them if you would like to. I put in lots of captions so if you view it in a slideshow you can also read about the pictures. We leave in the morning for St. Louis and will post pictures from our time there as the week progresses.
5 comments:
Loved ALL of the pictures. How sweet was Emma's first Christmas Morning? And I love the close up pics of her..I've always said I LOVE her expressions. She is so sweet! Miss you guys...got the message about the monkey tail- Matty smiled so big when I told him.
Hi Emma Kate -
Looks like you had a lot of fun on Christmas morning!
I hope you have a great time at Poppa and Grammy's!
I love you bunches - Tante Janet
I had no idea you had a blog! Found it on Tammy's site. Can't wait to follow it, especially after we don't see y'all as often!!
We have loved having Emma with us over the Christmas break. She is so very special, and Emma and her Poppa have been having so much fun together. love, Poppa
Looks like soooooooo much fun. Just wish we could all have been together to celebrate both Emma and Sammy's first Christmas. But I look forward to us all being together sometime in the future.
lots of love, Uncle Rich
Post a Comment