![]() |
| Christmas at Grammy and Poppa's |
Monday, January 5, 2009
Christmas at Grammy and Poppa's
There is so much to share that I don't know where to start. We had a great trip to Grammy and Poppa's for Christmas. We were able to be there for a full week and Emma did great, although we started to see the effects of her being out of her routine and surroundings by the end of the week. While we were there she started talking nonstop and is now rolling onto her sides and scooting around in circles while lying on her back. She was so sweet and I just wish I could capture it all and share it with you. I did try to get some video of her but she is so distracted by the camera that she does nothing but stare at it. I got one video of her in the car on the way home as she was playing with her toys, talking, yawning and chewing on her hands. We also took lots of pictures (surprise!). The only downside to the trip was that Emma decided to experience life at all hours of the night. I spent many hours with her and now that we are home we are going to try and straighten that out. Enjoy the video and the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Grammy and I had such a wondrful time with Emma (and of course with Becky and Mike). We wish the visit had been longer, but we sure love our little girl. Emma, you are a very special girl, and we pray for you every day.
Oh, Miss Emma you are so precious! Aunt Abby is so excited to look at your blog and get caught up on all of your exciting developments. You are such a sweet little pumpkin, and I can't wait to see you again, little princess!
Good Morning Emma,
I look at your pictures every day - but I wish I could be holding you! I love you and your Mommy and Daddy very much! You are so precious!
I'm sending you a hug - Tante Janet
Post a Comment