Mike and I are trying to remember and record some of our favorite things Emma does. We find ourselves saying "You know what Emma hasn't done in a while..." and we realize that behavior is gone and replaced with a new one. So, I am trying to keep a list of her cute behaviors so I can always remember them. Here are just three of my favorites right now...
1. When she gets excited she coughs...it is a short dry cough but she does it every time she is excited.
2. When she is playing with a toy she likes she puts it up to her mouth and pulls her legs up to her chest (this often results in her rolling over as well).
3. When Emma gets a hold of a stuffed animal, she coughs and then bites it to show her excitement.
I got a video clip (see below) of her doing these things (except the cough...we will work to capture that)...
Here are some pictures from the past few days...enjoy!
2. When she is playing with a toy she likes she puts it up to her mouth and pulls her legs up to her chest (this often results in her rolling over as well).
3. When Emma gets a hold of a stuffed animal, she coughs and then bites it to show her excitement.
I got a video clip (see below) of her doing these things (except the cough...we will work to capture that)...
Here are some pictures from the past few days...enjoy!
Emma learning to sit up in the Bumbo seat.

2 comments:
Hi Emma,
You are so very cute - I can't stand being so far away from you!
I love you bunches - Tante Janet
Oh, Miss Emma how I miss you and love you! You are such a sweet little punkin. It was so fun to see you on the webcam! Sammy misses you!
Post a Comment