Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More of Emma's Daily Life

We have officially survived the past two weeks of snow as this morning the last of the snow in our yard finally washed away. We are so thankful for that! Here are just a few pictures from last week to enjoy.

Emma has gone from being a motionless dinner compainion to grabbing everything in sight with all of her might. For the first part of dinner Emma sits in the megasaucer next to the table and plays, but by the end of the meal she is ready to be held and sit on mommy's lap. Here are some pictures of her grabbing for the plate. I know I mention it frequently, but she is very strong. She swoops in and grabs the plate and pulls it towards her so quickly and with so much determination. We took the pictures to capture the look on her face but it just doesn't do it justice.



This is how I found her after her nap the other day. It was very sweet. She had pulled up her blanket and was just talking to it and feeling it. Notice that George and Duck are never far away.Mike took this picture of Emma and I as we played on the floor in our FREEZING apartment during the snow days. We had to stay in our bedroom so we could capture the heat from the space heater in one place. Notice we even had to cover up with a blanket to keep warm. We have very much enjoyed the warmer temperatures this week.

1 comment:

Andrew + Abby Perrin said...

I think you are the sweetest little princess. I am glad we have some warmer weather for you - just wait until spring when you can go for walks and watch the squirrels and bunny rabbits! Miss you. Love, Aunt Abby