Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finally An Update

I am sorry that it has been so long since my last post. With Mike home looking for a job he has the computer all day and this is the first real chance I have had to update the blog. Here are a few pictures from the past week. We had a play date with Sarhea and Aunt Sarah on Saturday and Nana and Papaw visited on Sunday. Aside from that, Emma has a cold and has screamed throughout the night for the past two nights. When I set her down she just screams. It is pitiful. We hope this clears up soon and without an ear infection.

Here is Emma. I put her down so that I could go to the bathroom. Not a happy camper...she is very clingy and whiny. Very sad.


Emma likes sitting in Daddy's chair, although since Emma was born, Mike calls it Emma's chair.

Look at how small she is in this chair!


Emma finally has enough hair that there is something to wash at bath time. Here you can see her wisps of hair sticking up like a baby chicken. You can also see the scratch that she gave herself this weekend under her eye. Her nails are sharp.

Emma had lots of fun playing with Sarhea and sharing her toys.

Emma had to share all of her toys and was not sure how she felt about that. We were so glad Aunt Sarah and Sarhea could come and play. We look forward to doing it again soon.

3 comments:

Andrew + Abby Perrin said...

I miss you, Emma! Isn't playing with cousins so fun? I know another cousin who would like to see you! Love your baby chicken hair :o) Miss you, punkin. -Aunt Abby

Ruthann Perrin said...

Emma, I am so sorry you have been out of sorts the last few days. Grammy wishes she could cheer you up. I cannot wait to see you next week! I love the pictures of you in your Daddy's chair. You look so cute. I also enjoyed seeing the pictures of you and Sarhea playing together!!!!!

Erin Perrin said...

Emma Kate is so sweet playing with Sarhea - it looks like she's trying to share toys with her :)