Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Pictures

Life has been a little crazy around here since I am working full time for the month of June. Because of that, I have not been able to post new pictures and am not at home to take them, but here are a few to enjoy. I am so looking forward to the end of June to be back home with my sweet little girl!

We got a pool for the back yard. It lasted about 5 minutes before Emma spent the remaining time trying to stand up. We need Sam to come and keep Emma calm and playing nicely in the pool.

This is a suit from Mariela. So cute!

I love this picture...yes I know, my child is half naked most of the time now. She is just so sweet.

Emma has started sleeping on her tummy with her knees tucked under her and her little bottom sticking up in the air.

Just standing in the middle of her toys.

2 comments:

Andrew + Abby Perrin said...

I LOVE the picture of you sleeping on your tummy - so cute! I miss you, punkin! Love, Aunt Abby

Janet said...

Hi Emma - I miss you so much! Love, Tante Janet