Monday, September 21, 2009

Emma's Birthday

Emma's special Ducky Cake that Mommy made for her.

The cake for everyone else.

Opening presents

The Woods family

Yum! Emma enjoyed her cake!

Emma had a wonderful birthday! Grammy, Poppa, Uncle Andrew, Aunt Abby, Sam, Uncle Ben and Aunt Erin all came to Cincinnati to celebrate. We had a wonderful weekend and a great party. Emma loved all of the attention, of course! Thank you to everyone for the thoughtful and generous gifts and for making the effort to come to Emma's party. That meant a lot to us. Enjoy the pictures!

Emma's Birthday

3 comments:

Amy said...

We had fun! Still can't believe she is 1! I am waiting to see her sweet new outfit on her on this blog!

Love!
Saxbys

Janet said...

Hi Emma - It looks like you had such a fun birthday! I sure wish I could have been with you! I hope you have a lot of fun with your new toys! Mommy sure made you a cute cake! Someday I'll come visit and we can have a tea party! I love you bunches - Tante Janet

Rich said...

Emma - looking at the pictures of your birthday makes me miss you and Sammy sooooooooooo much. It looks like you had a blast - way to dive into your cake. Love you lots, Uncle Rich