Sunday, January 24, 2010

January Snapshots

Emma has very much enjoyed having a highchair for her babies and George. She puts them in, folds their hands to pray and then gives them "food".

She loves her Curious George.

First attempt at finger painting. She really enjoyed it.

Second time around she was more adventurous and there was even paint in her hair.

Can you say bed head? Emma's hair in the morning is always a treat, but it was especially amazing on this morning.

Emma is becoming more and more independent. She has recently decided that she would prefer to feed herself which has been quite interesting. She has just about mastered the use of a fork and spoon and does not like when we have to help her with it.

So proud of herself! She just giggles while she is eating. She is so fun!

Our most recent activity has been to get up on the stool and watch the birds, squirrels and cat for extended periods of time. She giggles and talks to the animals outside...so sweet!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Miss Emma - you are so very very cute! I love how you are taking such good care of George! I can't wait for you and George to come to Colorado for some adventures!

I love you - Tante Janet

Andrew + Abby Perrin said...

The George picture is so precious! What a happy little punkin. I miss you! Love you, Aunt Abby