Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sweet Videos

Emma has started sharing the responsibility of praying before meals with us. She just came out with it one day and has continued to grow in this area. It is so sweet to hear her pray and thank Jesus for things.



Aunt Abby sent Emma ballet slippers that Emma has very much enjoyed. She just squealed when she saw them and after putting them on her feet, she started spinning around. She has enjoyed playing ballerina just like Angelina Ballerina and Aunt Abby.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Miss Emma - you are so so sweet! Jesus loves to hear you talk to Him - and He loves you so very much. And I Love how you dance!!! I miss you! Tante Janet

Andrew + Abby Perrin said...

What a nice prayer and very graceful dancing, Emma! I like your onesie leotard! Love you, Aunt Abby

Ben said...

that was a sweet prayer... miss you guys!

Amy said...

oh my goodness. I love it!