Friday, July 2, 2010

Mommy and Emma Time

39 Weeks...Come Out, Come Out, Baby!

This week has provided some great opportunities for us to spend quality time together before this baby arrives and rocks Emma's perfect little world. Today we went to the zoo with Emma's friend Margot. Earlier in the week Emma and I spent time with some friends and played outside at the park and at Aunt Amy's. Yesterday she and I went to Panera for a bagel which was a huge treat! In addition to that, we have had some great snuggle time as well as good lunches together at her little table in the kitchen - and NO, there are not any pictures of me sitting in her little chairs. I have been so thankful for this time with Emma to enjoy her and enjoy giving her my full attention.

Yesterday Emma looked at my tummy and said, "Baby, COME OUT RIGHT NOW!!!" So funny. So far her bossing the baby around hasn't worked...we hope the baby will come very soon.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Emma - I'm so glad you and Mommy had fun times this week! I know you are going to be a great big sister! I love you - Tante Janet

Sue Rooke said...

YOU LOOK GREAT PREGGERS!!!!!!
And I can't wait to get out there in Sept. and eat chocolate with Emma and let her romp with Elvis in the park!!!

Sue Rooke said...

p.s. shouldn't "bringing home baby" be on your list of blogs??? :-)