
Emma got to make her own special pizza the other night. She thought it was the coolest!

Emma insists upon wearing Daddy's clothes after work. She just laughs and laughs and says, "Goodbye, I going to work now. See you later."

I was going through Emma's summer clothes and putting away the ones that are too small or we are just done with. This, of course, was not ok with Emma. She was quiet and I looked out of the closet to find her dressing herself. Over her clothes she pulled on a swim suit (navy with white polka dots), a pair of capris (backwards), and a ballet slipper. She proceeded to play dressed like that for the rest of the day, until bath time.

Emma was sitting with the boppy and my nursing cover and nursing her teddy bear. He is hidden between her and the boppy. She has been very shy about mimicking the nursing. She only does it when no one is watching her, so I had to take the picture quickly. She was, however, ok with me taking the picture and thought it was funny.

She still loves to hold her brother and talk to him every day!

What a sweet smile...playing outside with Daddy and the bubbles.

Emma loves salad. Here she is eating a piece of romaine lettuce for lunch. I love the hair - she had piggytales in earlier in the day.
1 comment:
I love the picture of her looking up at the sky - so sweet! You look very nice in daddy's pants, Emma :o)
Post a Comment