Aunt Sue came to visit this past week. We had a great time...walked 17 miles in two days, cut Emma's bangs, ate lots of yummy treats, had great talks, and so much more! It was a great visit and I have just a few pictures since I am so lazy with the camera. Thanks for coming, Sue Sue. We miss you already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hope yall had a fun time with aunt sue! miss you and love you
Love the look of intensity in Emma's eyes while eating the cupcake! Looks like fun! Love you!
Disclaimer from Sue Sue: I know everyone looks at the blog to see how cute Emma is, BUT SERIOUSLY: I am NOT this scary in real life. This was after a HOT, SWEATY five mile walk with no shower, makeup etc. yet we had our priorities straight:
CUPCAKES!!!!
hahaha... thats too funny
Post a Comment