Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Day of Firsts

Emma Kate had two big firsts today...she went to church this morning and SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT. She slept from 11:00 to 7:30 when I woke her up. After that, we went to church and she slept sweetly through the entire service. We were so excited to take her to church today and Mike was so cute and giddy when he was able to write her name in under childrens' names in the welcome book.

This afternoon, we tried to capture some pictures of Emma Kate and had a hard time choosing which ones to post because there were some very sweet ones. We were trying to capture her smiling and of course the camera died right when she decided to smile. We caught a half smile in one. Enjoy!
So sweet during tummy time with Mommy!

Emma's Sort of Smile


Her Baby Acne is AWFUL...it looks terrible and there is nothing we can do for it.


We just loved her face in this pic!

1 comment:

Sarah Burggraf said...

My kids both got baby acne -- way worse than Emma's actually, if you can believe that. I HATED it! They both had terrible cradle cap (or cradle crap, as I usually called it). My doctor did tell me to put 1% hydracortizone cream on the baby acne and that did clear it right up. You just have to be really careful not to get it in their eyes. Congratulations on making it to the sleeping-through-the-night portion of parenting. I always felt like I could deal with anything once I was getting 6-8 hours of uninterupted sleep again.