Here are some new pictures of Emma. I have been consumed for the last week with the situation with Sam but wanted to get these pictures up before they are too far out of date. She is changing so quickly and growing so fast. She has found her tongue and her fists and plays with them all of the time. She is also laughing out loud and cooing more and more. She loves tummy time and is able to support herself with her legs and holds her head up very well. Mike and I are so in love with her and so thankful for her health and growth.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Becky - Emma is doing so well with tummy time. I am sad to say that Preston does not like tummy time. I think he is more content to have me hold him and talk to him all the time. Oh well, I will keep working with him. Maybe you can give me some tummy time tips when I see you over Thanksgiving weekend.
Post a Comment